All You Need
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Club House Minute Tapioca
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 3 medium apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter or margarine
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 2 1/4 cups (550 mL) warm water
In saucepan, combine brown sugar, Club House Minute Tapioca, Club House Ground Cinnamon and salt.
Add apples, butter, lemon juice and water. Bring to a boil; simmer for 8-10 minutes over low heat, stirring frequently, until apples are tender and pudding is thickened. Serve warm or cover and chill.
Combine ingredients in 2-quart (2 L) microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Cook on HIGH power for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Tapioca will continue to set as it cools. The longer tapioca is cooked, the thicker it becomes.