All You Need
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) packed brown sugar
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) flour
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 can (370 mL) evaporated milk
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 store-bought pie shells (1 package)
- 1 container of fresh raspberries
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a medium bowl, mix the brown sugar and flour. Add the evaporated milk, beaten eggs, and vanilla. Whisk until uniform in appearance.
Distribute the mixture evenly in the uncooked pie shells. Add the raspberries on top.
Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until centre is slightly firm.
Test Kitchen Tip: Try using Club House Imitation Maple Extract or Club House Imitation Caramel Extract in place of the vanilla extract.