Smoky Sticky Slow Cooker Pork Ribs
The smokiness of the pork back ribs is complimented by the sweetness of Billy Bee honey and Club House Garlic making these ribs scrumptious and delicious!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Makes: 4 servings
All You Need
- 4 lb (2 kg) pork back ribs
- 2 tsp (10 mL) McCormick Gourmet Smoked Paprika
- 2 tsp (10 mL) McCormick Gourmet Garlic Powder
- 1 bottle (237 ml) Club House La Grille Smokehouse Maple Rub Marinade
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House Minced Garlic
- Chopped green onions, to garnish
Season ribs with smoked paprika and garlic powder. Cut into serving size pieces. Place in slow cooker.
In a bowl, combine the rub marinade, honey and minced garlic. Pour over the ribs, rubbing sauce onto them as necessary.
Cover. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
To serve, remove ribs to a platter and keep warm. Transfer sauce to a measuring cup and drain off fat. Pour sauce over ribs. Garnish with green onions and drizzle with honey, if desired.