All You Need
- 1 1/2 lbs (750 g) fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) halved grape tomatoes
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) pine nuts
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Black Peppercorn Grinder
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) grated lemon peel
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Parmesan cheese, optional
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Place the asparagus, tomatoes and pine nuts on a foil-lined 15x10x1-in (38x25x2.5 cm) baking pan.
Mix 2 tbsp (30 mL) oil, garlic, salt and pepper; add to asparagus and toss to coat.
Bake 15-20 minutes or just until asparagus is tender.
Drizzle with remaining oil and lemon juice; sprinkle with lemon peel and cheese.
Toss to combine.