All You Need
- 2 loaves bread
- Club House Sea Salt Grinder, to taste
- Club House Black Peppercorn Grinder, to taste
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Oregano Leaves
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Poultry Seasoning
- 2 tsp (10 mL) McCormick Gourmet Thyme Leaves
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Garlic Powder
- 2 onions
- 3 sausages
- 1 McCormick Gourmet Chicken-Style Bouillon Cube
- 3 cups (750 mL) boiling water
Break apart bread into large bowl. Add spices. Set aside.
In a frying pan, sauté the sausage and onion over medium-high heat until sausage is browned and onion is translucent. Add to bread mixture and mix thoroughly.
Combine the bouillon cube with water. Add to the bread mixture and mix thoroughly.
Once cooled, stuff turkey.
Test Kitchen Tip If there is more stuffing than fits in your turkey, place remaining stuffing in a casserole dish. Cover and heat 1 hour or until temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).