All You Need
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 6 cups (1 1/2 L) water
- 3 McCormick Gourmet Chicken-Style Bouillon Cube
- 1 tsp (5 mL) club House Basil Leaves
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Poultry Seasoning
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup (250 mL) dry soup noodles
- Club House Sea Salt Grinder and Club House Black Peppercorn Grinder, to taste
In a large pot, heat the olive oil and the butter over medium heat.
Add the onion, celery, carrots, basil, and poultry seasoning.
Cook the vegetables for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add water and bouillon cubes. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally to dissolve bouillon cubes. Simmer for 15 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
Stir in noodles. Cook for 8-10 minutes, until the noodles are cooked.
Add the cooked chicken. Cook just until heated through. Season with salt and pepper before serving, if desired.