All You Need
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Hoisin sauce, divided
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Ground Ginger
- Club House Sea Salt Grinder and Club House Black Peppercorn Grinder
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tsp (10 mL) corn starch
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) water
- 4 iceberg lettuce leaves
In a medium sized bowl, mix the chicken, 2 tbsp (30 mL) hoisin sauce, and ginger.
Season with salt and pepper.
In a large frying pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat, and cook chicken until golden brown. Add the peppers, and cook for 3-4 minutes, until peppers are tender and chicken reaches an internal temperature of 74°F (165°C).
During this time, mix the cornstarch water. Pour this mixture into the frying pan. Add remaining 1 tbsp (15 mL) hoisin sauce
Cook until the sauce thickens, approximately 1 minute.
Arrange whole lettuce leaves on a plate, distribute the chicken, peppers equally among the lettuce leaves.