All You Need
- Cake Mate Cupcake Liners
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 cup (500 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp (10 mL) baking powder
- 1 2/3 cups (400 mL) raspberries
- 5 oz (140 g) white chocolate, chopped into small pieces
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Place cupcake liners in muffin pan.
Pour all ingredients in a large bowl and stir with wooden spoon, until the batter is combined.
Pour batter equally into cups and bake for 25 minutes, or until an inserted knife comes out clean. Leave to cool at room temperature before serving.
Tips: To transform these muffins into cupcakes, use Cake Mate Cupcake Icing to top off the recipe. For a sweet treat, cut muffins in half while still slightly warm, drizzle with Billy Bee Liquid Honey and serve!