All You Need
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House Potato Starch
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- Pinch McCormick’s Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 3 cups (750 mL) whole milk
- 4 oz (120 g) bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
Whisk potato starch, sugar, cocoa, cinnamon, salt and cayenne together in medium saucepan. Whisk in milk until combined. Bring to low boil over medium heat, whisking constantly.
Whisk until thickened, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour through a strainer into a medium bowl and whisk in chocolate and vanilla.
Cover and refrigerate until cool; stir before serving.
Tips: Mix it up, swap in Club House Pumpkin Pie Spice or Club House Pure Orange Extract for a different mood.