All You Need
- 2 cups (500 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- 1 cup (250 mL) half-and-half cream
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) McCormick Gourmet Ground Roasted Saigon Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp (1/2 mL) Club House Sea Salt Grinder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
Mix cream, half-and-half, sugar, cinnamon and salt in medium saucepan. Bring to simmer on medium heat. Beat eggs in medium bowl. Gradually add 1 cup (250 mL) of the hot cream mixture to eggs, whisking until well blended. Gradually whisk this mixture back into the remaining cream mixture in the saucepan. Cook and stir on medium-low heat 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture thickens and coats the back of a spoon. Strain custard into medium metal bowl. Stir in vanilla.
Place bowl over ice water bath. Stir custard occasionally until cooled.
Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until well chilled. Pour into an ice cream maker. Freeze according to manufacturer's directions