All You Need
- 1/2 pkg (125 g) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Club House Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) coarsely crushed shortbread cookies
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) coarsely chopped toasted macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 cup (250 mL) drained crushed pineapple or pineapple tidbits, divided
Beat cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice and 1/4 cup (50 mL) sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add coconut milk; beat until well blended.
Beat cream and remaining 1/4 cup (50 mL) sugar in another large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Add 1/2 of the whipped cream to cream cheese mixture; stir until well blended. Gently stir in remaining whipped cream.
Mix crushed cookies, macadamia nuts and coconut in medium bowl. Spoon 1 tbsp (15 mL) cookie mixture into each of 12 (60 mL) shot glasses. Divide pineapple evenly among glasses. Layer each glass with mousse and remaining cookie mixture. Garnish as desired.
Tip: Mini desserts are a great way to offer variety – and a little taste of luxury – without overindulging. Serve a sampler of Spiced Mousse Mini Desserts: Strawberry Shortcake Spiced Mousse Minis, Fudge Brownie Spiced Mousse Minis and Banana Cream Spiced Mousse Minis.