Orange Cream Popsicles
Cool off with these creamy, fruity popsicles! Just a few simple ingredients – like Greek yogurt, orange concentrate and vanilla extract – make this the perfect summer day kids activity. Photo and recipe credit: Emily Caruso from Jelly Toast.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Makes: 10 servings
All You Need
- 1 cup (250 mL) plain nonfat Greek-style yogurt, divided
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) 2 tbsp (30 mL) sugar, divided
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract, divided
- 1 can (295 mL) orange juice concentrate (made from 100% pure orange juice), thawed
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) milk
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Pure Orange Extract
Mix 1/2 cup (125 mL) yogurt, 2 tbsp (30 mL) sugar and 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Place remaining 1/2 cup (125 mL) yogurt, remaining 1/4 cup (50 mL) sugar, orange juice concentrate, milk, remaining 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla and orange extract in blender container; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth. Pour mixture into 10 popsicle molds, leaving a small space at the top for the yogurt layer.
Freeze 1 hour. Top each popsicle mold with a spoonful of the chilled yogurt mixture. Insert a popsicle stick into each mold. Freeze 8 hours longer or until frozen.
Tip: Freezing time may vary according to the size of the popsicle molds.
Tip: If popsicle molds are unavailable, use small disposable paper or plastic cups and wooden popsicle sticks or plastic spoons.