No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffle Mummies
Stirring, rolling and dipping is all it takes to create these no-bake mummy truffles. Don’t forgo the eyes, the Red Cake Mate Writing Gel bring the mummies to life!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes + Chill Time: 90 minutes
- Makes: 30 truffles servings
All You Need
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cups (75 mL) canned pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) icing sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Ground Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Club House Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Red Cake Mate Writing Gel, for eyes
Beat together graham crumbs, pumpkin, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Microwave milk chocolate in microwave-safe bowl, stirring every 20 seconds until smooth. Stir into graham mixture.
Cover and refrigerate until firm enough to roll into balls, about 1 hour. Roll into scant 1 tbsp (15 mL) balls. Place on parchment paper-lined baking sheet and refrigerate.
Microwave white chocolate in small microwave-safe bowl, stirring every 20 seconds until smooth. Dip truffle into chocolate with fork to evenly coat and shake excess chocolate by tapping fork on edge of bowl. Place on prepared baking sheet and repeat with remaining truffles. Refrigerate until firm, 30 minutes.
Drizzle remaining white chocolate over truffles with fork to create mummy effect. Use Red Cake Mate Red Gel to create eyes.
Kitchen Tips: Re-heat white chocolate in microwave if too thick to coat truffles.
Clean off fork every few dips to prevent clumping and for a clean release.