Honey Ice Cream with Blueberries and Cornflakes
Blueberries and cornflakes top freshly-whipped ice cream to create a melt-in-your mouth treat. Infused with honey, the homemade delight is sure to satisfy every sweet-tooth.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Makes: 8 servings
All You Need
- 1 cup (250 mL) 2 tbsp (30 mL) Billy Bee Liquid Honey, divided
- 2 whole eggs
- 10 egg yolks
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Sea Salt Grinder
- 4 cups (1 L) whipping (35%) cream, whipped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sugar
- Pinch Club House Organic Ground Cinnamon
- 4 cups (1 L) cornflake cereal
- 2 cups (500 mL) blueberries
In a saucepan, heat 1 cup (250 mL) honey to 250°F (121°C).
Beat the eggs and egg yolks in large bowl until pale. Whisk in salt.
Add hot honey to eggs in a fine stream while beating vigorously until mixture cools.
Fold in whipped cream and place in dish. Freeze until firm.
Heat remaining 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey, sugar, and cinnamon in non-stick skillet and bring to a hard boil.
Add cornflakes and coat well with honey-sugar mixture; spread on parchment-lined baking sheet to cool.
Serve ice cream with fresh blueberries and frosted cornflakes.