Gluten-Free Molten Cakes
These gluten-free molten cakes are quick to prepare in the microwave and delicious. They are chocolaty and delicious! Switch up the extracts to allow the recipe to take on a new flavour! Club House Pure Vanilla Extract can easily be traded for Pure Orange Extract – it pairs deliciously with chocolate.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 seconds
- Makes: 1 servings
All You Need
- 2 tbsps (30 mL) Club House Rice Flour
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cocoa
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking powder
- 3 tbsps (45 mL) skim milk
- 1 drop Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp (10 mL) melted butter
- 3/4 oz (20 g) dark chocolate,, cut into small pieces
- Cake Mate imitation Chocolate Décors
- Cake Mate Sugar Sprinkles
In a microwave-safe mug that can hold 1 cup (250 ml) of liquid, combine the rice flour with the cocoa, brown sugar and baking powder. Mix with a fork.
Add milk, vanilla extract, melted butter and mix well with a fork.
In the centre of the mixture insert dark chocolate pieces.
Bake in the microwave at high for 30-35 seconds. The center should still be gooey. Let rest for 3-4 minutes at room temperature before serving.
Decorate with Cake Mate Imitation Chocolate Décors and Decorative Sugar Sprinkles (pink or red).