All You Need
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) granulated sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup (250 mL) brown sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House Minute Tapioca
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) brewed espresso coffee
- Pinch Club House Sea Salt Grinder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
In medium bowl, whip 1 cup (250 mL) cream until soft peaks form. Add granulated sugar and lemon zest; whip until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
In a large saucepan, whisk together brown sugar, tapioca, egg yolks, coffee, remaining 1 ½ cups (375 mL) cream and salt. Let stand 5 minutes.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, whisking constantly. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 17 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Let cool for 20 minutes, whisking twice.
Divide among small bowls and serve warm or cold, topped with whipped cream.