Wake up to rich decadence with our recipe for Cinnamon Rolls. These buttery bundles of delight come together with the warmly spiced taste and aroma of cinnamon and nutmeg. Drizzle with a heavenly cream cheese glaze and resist the temptation to eat them all before your crew wakes up!
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Makes: 12 servings
All You Need
- 1 pkg (8 g) instant yeast
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) warm water
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) plus 6 tbsp (90 mL) melted butter, divided
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Sea Salt Grinder
- 1 egg
- 3 1/2 cups (875 mL) all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cups (500 mL) icing sugar
- 1/2 pkg (125 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). For the Cinnamon Rolls, dissolve yeast in warm water and set aside.
Mix milk, granulated sugar, 1/3 cup (75 mL) melted butter, salt, and egg in large bowl. Add 2 cups (500 mL) flour; mix until smooth. Add yeast mixture and remaining 1 ½ cups (375 mL) flour. Mix until mixture is smooth and forms a dough. Knead on lightly floured surface 5 to 10 minutes or until dough bounces back when pressed. OR, beat on medium speed with dough hook attachment. Place in well-greased bowl. Cover and let rise in warm environment until doubled in size, about 1 to 2 hours.
Mix cinnamon and brown sugar in small bowl. Set aside. Roll out dough on lightly floured work surface to a 16 x 12-inch (40 x 30 cm) rectangle. Brush dough with remaining 6 tbsp (90 mL) melted butter. Sprinkle with brown sugar mixture. Roll into log starting at the long end. Cut into 12 pieces. Place cut-side down in greased 13x9-inch (33 x 23 cm) baking dish.
Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, for the Glaze, mix all ingredients in medium bowl until smooth. Drizzle over warm cinnamon rolls.