All You Need
- 2 1/3 cups (575 mL) flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups (310 mL) milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 tsps Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup (250 mL) raisins
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped walnuts
- 1 cup (250 mL) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup (250 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tsps (10 mL) Club House Allspice Ground
- 2 tsps (10 mL) baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsps (7 mL) Club House Cinnamon Ground
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Ginger Ground
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) butter
- 4 tsps (20 mL) heavy cream
- 1/8 tbsp (1/2 mL) salt
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
Preheat oven to 350°F. For the Cake, mix flour, sugars, allspice, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla; beat with electric mixer on low speed just until ingredients are moistened. Beat on high speed 2 minutes.
Stir in raisins and walnuts. Pour into greased and floured 10-cup Bundt pan.
Bake 55 minutes or until sides of cake pull away from pan. Cool in pan 20 minutes. Invert cake onto wire rack. Cool completely.
Meanwhile, for the Caramel Glaze, mix 1/4 cup light brown sugar, 1/3 cup butter, 4 tablespoons heavy cream and 1/8 tablespoon of salt in 2-quart saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low. Stir in 3/4 cup of confectioners' sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until well blended and smooth. Simmer 1 minute. Remove from heat. Cool slightly before spooning over cooled cake. Let stand until glaze is set.