All You Need
- 1/8 tsp (1/2 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House One Step Caesar Rim Seasoning
- Pinch of granulated sugar
- 1 cup (250 mL) tomato juice or ready mixed Caesar juice
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- Pinch of McCormick Gourmet Cayenne Pepper
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch of Club House Ground Black Pepper
- Celery stalk, for garnish
- Lime wheel, for garnish
- Cooked bacon slice, for garnish
To rim the glass, pour a little bit of Billy Bee Liquid Honey on a saucer.
Dip the rim of the glass in the honey, making sure to coat the entire rim.
Pour Caesar rim seasoning and sugar in another saucer or plate.
Place the honey-coated rim in the seasoning to coat. Shake off any excess.
To make the Caesar, pour the tomato juice or ready mixed Caesar juice in a glass.
Add all the ingredients and mix thoroughly. Stir and season to taste.
Garnish with a celery stalk, cooked slice of bacon and lime wheel.
Tip: You can also add ice cubes!