Wild Whiskey Smoked BBQ Burger
Sweet and smoky barbecue flavours, along with herbs, spices, and a splash of whisky are blended with the tanginess of tomato and sweetness of molasses, to create a rich, bold BBQ flavour.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Makes: 4 servings
All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) Club House Wild Whiskey Smoked BBQ Sauce, divided
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) sliced green onion
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) ¼-in (0.5 cm) cubed jalapeno Havarti cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) bread crumbs
- 2 tsps (10 mL) Club House Garlic Plus Signature Blend
- 2 tsps (10 mL) Club House Ground Black Pepper
Combine all ingredients, excluding 2 tbsp (30 mL) of BBQ sauce, mixing well to blend thoroughly.
Make 4 equal patties and grill until internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C).
Brush the reserved 2 tbsp (30 mL) BBQ sauce onto patties.