All You Need
- 1 cup (250 mL) TVP (textured vegetable protein)
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- 4 tsps (20 mL) Club House La Grille Steakhouse Onion Burger Seasoning
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) farro, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each finely diced red pepper and zucchini
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) potato flakes
- 4 hamburger buns
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mayonnaise
- 4 slices each tomato and pickle
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded lettuce
In a medium bowl, combine TVP and water; soak for 10 minutes.
Add seasoning, cooked farro, red pepper, zucchini, eggs, panko and potato flakes. Mix well and form into 4 equal patties.
Grill on medium-high heat for approximately 8 minutes.
To assemble burger, spread 1 tbsp (15 mL) mayonnaise onto bun, add a patty, 1 slice tomato, 1 slice pickle and lettuce. Top with crown of bun to serve.