All You Need
- 2 cups (500 mL) dry white beans
- 1 lb (500 g) pork tenderloin, silverskin removed
- 2 tsps (10 mL) vegetable oil
- 5 tbsp (75 mL) Club House La Grille Maple Bacon Seasoning, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely chopped white onions
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 2 tsps (10 mL) Club House Rice Flour
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) each Kitchen Basics Original Beef Cooking Stock and water
Soak beans for 12 hours or overnight, then drain.
Season pork with oil and 1 tbsp (15 mL) of seasoning. Marinate meat for 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
In a large saucepan on medium-high heat, sauté onions with butter for 2 minutes. Add beans and 4 tbsp (60 mL) seasoning; sauté for 1 minute.
Dissolve rice flour with beef stock and water; add to beans. Bring to boil, cover and place in preheated oven for 1-1 ½ hours.
Place pork on grill, cook on all sides until internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C). Allow meat to rest for 10 minutes before slicing into 12 slices.
To serve, place ½ cup (125 mL) of beans on plate. Place 3 slices of pork on top of beans.