Grilled Salmon Asparagus Salad
A refreshing pairing of grilled salmon and asparagus make this lunchtime dish a perfect midday energy booster.
Club House La Grille Salmon Seasoning has been discontinued.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Makes: 4 servings
All You Need
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) maple syrup*
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil*
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice*
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) dijon mustard*
- 1 lb (500 g) salmon fillets, skinless
- 1 lb (500 g) asparagus spears
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House La Grille* Salmon Seasoning
- 6 cups (1 1/2 L) mixed salad greens
Dressing: Combine all ingredients*. Mix well; set aside.
Salad: Cut salmon into 4 portions. Place asparagus in grill basket. Brush salmon with about 1 tbsp (15 mL) dressing and asparagus with 2 tbsp dressing. Sprinkle salmon and asparagus generously with Club House La Grille salmon seasoning. Let stand 5 minutes. Place salmon and asparagus on oiled grill over medium heat. Cover and grill asparagus 6 to 10 minutes tossing occasionally until tender-crisp and salmon 8 to 12 minutes until it flakes easily with a fork.
Tip: Enhance this pretty salad with one cup of shredded carrot and a hard boiled egg, cut into quarters.