All You Need
- 1 tsp (5 mL) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) each raisins and sliced dried apricots
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) fresh cranberries
- orange, zest and juice
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Club House La Grille Smoky Cedar & Ale Rub Marinade, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) Kitchen Basics Original Beef Cooking Stock
- 1 tsp (5 mL) billy bee honey
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced apple
- 2 lbs (1 kg) bone-in pork chops
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil, for grilling
To make chutney: In a medium saucepan on medium-high heat, add butter and red onions; sauté for 2 minutes. Add raisins, apricots, and cranberries, sauté for 3 minutes.
Add orange zest, juice, 3 tbsp (45 mL) rub marinade and beef stock. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add honey and diced apple; simmer for an additional 3 minutes. Let cool completely.
On a medium heat grill, cook pork chops to internal temperature of 160°F (71°C). Brush pork with remaining rub marinade.
Serve pork chops with chutney.
Chef’s Tip Chutney is best made in advance so that it has time to chill.