All You Need
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Club House La Grille Asian Inspired BBQ Seasoning, divided
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) vegetable oil, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) each julienne carrot, celery and bell peppers
- 1 cup (250 mL) each sliced button mushrooms, red onions and Shanghai bok choy
- 1 cup (250 mL) Kitchen Basics No Salt Added Vegetable Cooking Stock
- 1 tsp (5 mL) corn starch
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced green onions
Marinade chicken breast with 2 tbsp (30 mL) seasoning and 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil for 1 hour.
Grill chicken breast to internal temperature of 165°F (74°C). Set aside.
In small pot, bring vegetable stock and remaining seasoning to a simmer; add corn starch and simmer 1 minute. Set aside.
In large skillet over medium heat, heat remaining vegetable oil and sauté carrot and celery 1 minute. Add peppers, mushrooms and onions and sauté 1 minute. Add sliced bok choy and sauté 1 minute.
Cut grilled chicken breast into thin slices and add to vegetables. Add prepared stock and sauté 1 minute.
Garnish grilled chicken and vegetable stir-fry with sliced green onions. Serve immediately.