All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef
- 5 tbsp (75 mL) Club House La Grille Smoky Cedar & Ale Rub Marinade, divided
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced onions
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Prepared Minced Garlic
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) canned no salt added diced tomato with juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House Chili Powder
- 1 cup (250 mL) each Kitchen Basics Original Beef Cooking Stock and water
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) canned kidney beans, drained and rinsed
In a medium bowl, combine beef and 3 tbsp (45 mL) rub marinade. Mix well and form into 4 equal patties.
On a medium-high grill, cook patties until internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C), about 10 minutes.
Roughly chop cooked patties into small pieces.
In a medium saucepan on high heat, add vegetable oil and sauté onions and garlic until lightly coloured.
Add diced tomatoes, remaining marinade, chili powder, beef stock, water and the chopped cooked patties; cook 15 minutes
Add the kidney beans and cook for another 15 minutes before serving.