All You Need
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) softened butter, divided
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House La Grille Maple Bacon Seasoning, divided
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each white sugar and brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) flour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking soda
- 2 cups (500 mL) ripe bananas, mashed
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 9 x 5-in (23 x 13 cm) loaf pan.
Beat together ½ cup (125 mL) butter, 2 tbsp (30 mL) seasoning and sugars with a mixer. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Add flour, baking soda, vanilla and bananas. Mix well and pour into prepared loaf pan.
Bake 50-60 minutes, or until toothpick in centre comes out clean.
Cool on rack, wrap in plastic and refrigerate overnight.
Place remaining butter and seasoning in a food processor and mix until smooth.
Cut loaf into 14 slices each about 5/8-in (1.5 cm) thick and grill on medium-high heat until both sides are lightly toasted.
Spread with Maple Bacon Butter and serve.