All You Need
- 4 pieces centre cut salmon, skin on (4 oz/120 g each)
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House La Grille Asian Inspired BBQ Seasoning
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 8 cups (2 L) water
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 4 Shanghai bok choy, cut half
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) melted unsalted butter
Marinade salmon with 1½ tbsp (22.5 mL) seasoning and vegetable oil.
Bring water to a boil, add salt and blanch bok choy for 1 minute. Refresh under cold water.
Melt butter and add 1½ tbsp (22.5 ml) seasoning. Fold leaves of bok choy in half, covering the base, brush each piece with seasoned melted butter.
Grill salmon on all 3 sides to internal temperature of 155°F (68°C). Grill bok choy on both sides to internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
Transfer salmon and bok choy to a plate, garnish plate with lime or lemon slice. Serve immediately