All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 mango, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plus 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House La Grille Honey & Dijon Marinade
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped walnuts
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lime juice
- Club House Black Peppercorn Grinder
- Club House Sea Salt Grinder
- 24 mini pitas
Pierce the chicken with a fork and place in a resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Pour ½ cup (125 mL) marinade over the chicken. Marinate for 30 minutes or longer in the refrigerator.
Remove chicken from marinade and discard any remaining marinade.
In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat, and cook the chicken until it is no longer pink and the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
Dice the chicken.
In a large bowl, mix the chicken, mango, walnuts, green onions, lime juice and remaining 2 tbsp (30 mL) marinade. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Divide mixture into the mini pitas and serve.