Duo of Grilled Satays with Asian Peanut Dipping Sauce
This duo of Asian-style beef and chicken satay skewers is served with a creamy peanut sauce that you'll be tempted to dip everything in. Club House La Grille Asian Inspired BBQ Seasoning has been discontinued.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Makes: 6 servings
All You Need
- 3/4 lb (375 g) beef sirloin, cut into 12-1 oz (30 g) strips
- 3/4 lb (375 g) chicken tenders or chicken breast, cut into 12-1 oz (30 g) strips
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Club House La Grille Asian Inspired BBQ Seasoning
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 can (400 mL) Thai Kitchen Premium Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Thai Kitchen Peanut Satay Sauce
- 24 wooden skewers, presoaked
Marinade each meat (beef and chicken) separately with 1 tbsp (15 mL) seasoning and 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil for 30 minutes.
In a pot bring coconut milk to a simmer; add peanut satay sauce and 2 tbsp (30 mL) seasoning. Simmer sauce and reduce to ¾ cup (175 mL).
Place meat on skewers and grill beef to internal temperature of at least 145°F (63°C) and chicken to an internal temperature of at least 165°F (74°C).
Place satays on a plate and serve with satay sauce on the side.