Cheese Stuffed Grilled Baby Peppers
Grilled mini peppers summon the Mediterranean with a melange of feta cheese, olive oil, parsley with a twist of Club House La Grille Spicy Montreal Steak Spice.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Makes: 10 servings
All You Need
- 10 mini sweet peppers
- 2 1/2 tbsp (37 mL) extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) crumbled sodium reduced feta cheese or soft goat cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped fresh parsley and chives
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Club House Basil Herb Grinder
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Club House La Grille Spicy Montreal Steak Spice
Preheat barbecue to medium-high and oil grill.
Stir feta cheese, cream cheese, 2 tbsp (30 mL) of the oil, parsley, chives, basil and spice in bowl until smooth.
Brush peppers with remaining ½ tbsp (7 mL) oil and grill until slightly charred and tender, 3-5 minutes. Let cool enough to handle.
Make a slit down centre of each pepper with paring knife, gently pry open with two fingers and spoon cheese mixture inside.
Tip: Prepare stuffed peppers up to 12 hours ahead, cover and let stand at room temperature. Sprinkle with fresh herbs, spice and a drizzle of olive oil before serving.
Tip: Swap out goat cheese and cream cheese for mascarpone and finely grated Parmesan for a taste of Italian stuffed peppers.