BBQ Chicken Pizza
Here’s a great way to put a Canadian spin on a restaurant classic. The lively Montreal seasoning makes all the difference.
Club House La Grille Montreal Chicken BBQ Sauce has been discontinued.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Makes: 8 servings
All You Need
- 1/2 lb (250 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House La Grille* Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Club House La Grille Montreal Chicken BBQ Sauce, divided
- 1 prepared 12-in (30 cm) pizza crust
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) each shredded cheddar cheese and jalapeno cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sliced sundried tomatoes
Coat chicken with oil and sprinkle on seasoning; grill until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C). Brush ¼ cup (50 mL) of BBQ sauce onto the chicken in the last few minutes of cooking. Let cool and slice.
Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Combine Alfredo sauce with remaining BBQ sauce and spread onto pizza crust.
Top with cheese, bacon, chicken and sundried tomatoes.
Bake in 400°F (200°C) oven until cheese starts to bubble.
Tip: To reduce the sodium, choose low sodium cheeses and bacon.