Honey Orange Cranberry Sauce
A good accompaniment to any chicken or turkey roast, it is not complete without this homemade cranberry sauce with a special ingredient using Billy Bee Liquid Honey. “I made this Cranberry sauce with Love!” Prep Time: 12 minutes Cook Time: 10 to 15 minutes Makes: 12 servings+ Add to My Flavour
All You Need
- ½ cup (125 ml) fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) orange rind
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) Billy Bee Liquid Honey
- 1 cup (250 ml) sugar
- 4 cups (1 L) fresh or frozen cranberries
- ½ tsp. (5 ml) Club House Ground Cinnamon
- In a medium saucepan, mixed the first 5 ingredients and bring to a boil over a medium high heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the cranberries and return to a boil. Add the cinnamon, reduce heat to low stirring occasionally about 10 to 15 minutes or until berries begin to split.
- Remove from heat and cool. When ready to serve, drizzle with Billy Bee Liquid Honey on top.