Enter Cooking Mode
Caramelized onion can be added or sliced mushroom in cooking step #3.
All You Need
- 2 packages (50 g) Club House Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 cup (250 ml) Turkey broth
- 1 cup (250 ml) Turkey Drippings
- Pinch of pepper
- In a medium bowl mixed Club House Brown Gravy Mix and turkey broth.
- Remove turkey in the roasting pan, set aside. Transfer the clear fat in a bowl and leave the drippings in the pan.
- Place the roasting pan over medium high heat and add the prepared mixed gravy until gravy comes to boil for about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low, simmer for 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Add pinch of pepper, serve with turkey.