Enter Cooking Mode
All You Need
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) oil
- 2 lbs. (1000 g) pork back ribs
- 1 tsp. (10 ml.) Clubhouse Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp. (10 ml.) Club House Garlic Salt
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) Billy Bee Liquid Honey
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) Club House Minced Garlic
- 2 cups (500 ml) Club House La Grille Smokehouse Maple Rub Marinade
- 1 tsp. (10 ml) green onions, chopped for garnish
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large heavy bottomed pot over medium high heat.
- Season the ribs with Clubhouse Smoked Paprika and Club House Garlic Salt and add to the pot.
- Combine Billy Bee Liquid Honey, Club House minced garlic and Smokehouse Maple Rub Marinade and pour over the ribs.
- Cooked for an hour stirring occasionally, turn both sides and watch them closely so they don't burn. It is ready when the sauce thickens and the ribs are golden brown.
- Serve with the remaining sauce from the bottom of the pan.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and drizzle with Billy Bee Liquid Honey on top.