Enter Cooking Mode
All You Need
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax + 6 tbsp water)
- 1½ cup spelt flour
- ½ cup buckwheat flour
- ½ cup baking stevia
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup applesauce
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 3 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- Prepare the flax eggs and place in fridge to set.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients.
- In a smaller bowl combine wet, including the gelled up flax egg. Add to dry and mix until combined, do not to over mix!
- Line the bottom of two 8in cake pans with parchment and lightly grease the edges.
- Divide the batter into the cake pans. Bake for 22-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool on wire cooling racks.
- Simply blend together the frozen berries until creamy.
- Then assemble! Cake, sorbet, coconut milk, and sprinkles.