Enter Cooking Mode
All You Need
- 6 fresh peaches
- 3 oz (85 g) sponge cake (approx. 1 ½ cups/375 mL crumbled)
- 3 oz (85 g) slivered almonds (approx. ½ cup/125 mL)
- ¼ cup (50 mL) orange juice
- ½ cup (125 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- ¼ cup (50 mL) white wine or sherry
- ¼ cup (50 mL) each cold butter, brown sugar, oats and Club House Rice Flour
- ½ tsp (2 mL) Club House Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Grease a shallow oven-safe dish with butter.
- Cut peaches in half, and scoop out a little flesh.
- Crumble cake and mix with almonds. Add the orange juice to the cake mixture.
- Fill peaches with mixture and place in prepared dish.
- Combine honey with wine or sherry and pour over peaches.
- In a bowl, combine butter, rice flour, oats and brown sugar, and mix until a crumbly consistency. Divide crumble evenly between peaches.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until peaches are tender and crumble is golden brown.
- Serve hot with ice cream, if desired.
|Nutritional Information - (Per serving)|
|Fat Total:||8 g|
|Saturated Fat:||3 g|