Enter Cooking Mode
All You Need
- 1 Cup Butter
- 2 ½ Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Billy Bee Liquid Honey
- ¾ Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Cream cheese 1 block
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Squirt of lemon
- Fresh fruit
- Beat butter, honey and vanilla until fluffy
- Add flour, 1 cup at a time.
- Work in nuts.
- Put dough in ungreased 9-inch cast iron skillet.
- Bake in preheated 300F oven 35 to 40 minutes.
- Take out cookies and leave to cool.
- While cookie is cooling, mix cream cheese, icing sugar and squirt of lemon. Leave to the side until cookies are cool.
- Add the mixture of cream cheese and icing sugar and squirt of lemon to the top and throw on your favorite fresh fruit on hand :)