Blueberry Honey Crumble
Blueberry Honey Crumble On this dessert Billy Bee liquid honey is the secret ingredient. Freshly bake blueberry, topped with honey crunchy oats that will make you want more. Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 25 to 35 minutes Makes: 6 servings+ Add to My Flavour
All You Need
- 2 ½ cups (625 ml) fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Billy Bee Liquid Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dark brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Billy Bee Liquid honey
- 1/2 teaspoon (5 ml) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 sticks unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and adjust the oven rack to the middle position.
- Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Prepare the Blueberry filling: In large bowl, mixed the blueberries with the sugar, flour, lemon juice, Billy Bee Liquid honey and salt. Transfer the berries to the pie plate.
- Prepare the crumble: In a medium bowl, mixed together the flour, oats, brown sugar, Billy Bee Liquid honey, and vanilla. Add the butter until well combined. Crumble the topping over the berries in large clumps.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25 to 35 minutes until bubbly and the crumble is golden brown.
Serve it with your favorite ice cream or custard.