Apricot and Honey Whole Wheat Pudding
Wanna try something different? Treat your Easter guests to cant resist Apricot and Honey Whole Wheat Pudding. Be sure to keep the leftover in the fridge. Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 40 to 50 minutes Makes: 12 servings+ Add to My Flavour
Enter Cooking Mode
All You Need
- 10 slices whole wheat bread
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) softened butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) Apricot jam
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) raisin
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) Billy Bee Liquid Honey
- 1 cup (250 ml) table cream
- 1 cup (250 ml) milk
- 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Club House Pure Vanilla
- Cooking spray
- Ice cream or whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a rectangular glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread one side of each slice of bread with butter and jam.
- Arrange bread buttered side up in one layer of baking dish. Sprinkle with raisin and pour about 3 tbsp. of Billy bee Liquid Honey on top. Repeat step 3 again for the second layer.
- Mix together the table cream, milk, eggs, salt and vanilla and pour evenly over bread.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until milk is set and top is golden brown.
- Serve while warm with ice cream or whipped cream.