All You Need
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) vegetable shortening
- 1 cup (250 mL) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsps (10 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups (500 mL) all purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 1/2 mL) salt
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) chocolate chips
- Cake Mate Decors, Icings and Gels
In large bowl, cream together butter and shortening; beat in sugars, eggs and Club House Pure Vanilla Extract.
In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, Club House Ground Cinnamon and salt; blend into creamed mixture.
Stir in chocolate chips.Refrigerate dough for 15-20 minutes.
Spread dough, using fingertips, evenly onto greased 16 inch (40 cm) pizza pan. Sprinkle Cake Mate Decors over the dough. Bake in 375°F (190°C) oven for 20 to 22 minutes or until golden. Do not over bake.
Let cool in pan for 5 minutes; cut into wedges while still warm. Leave in pan to cool completely before serving. Decorate with Cake Mate Icings and Gels.