All You Need
- 1 cup (250 mL) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Billy Bee® Honey
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) Robin Hood® Original All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) finely chopped pecans, optional
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Club House Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Smucker's® Pure Raspberry Jam
- 1 pkg (200 g) Cake Mate White Cookie Icing
- 15 Maraschino cherries, cut in half
Cookie: Cream butter and sugar until well combined. Beat in honey, egg and vanilla extract, scraping down bowl if necessary.
Combine remaining ingredients in a separate bowl. Add to butter mixture and beat until dough is formed. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
Remove mixture from fridge. Divide dough into 4 pieces. Roll one piece of dough on a lightly floured surface about ¼" (5 mm) thick. Cut out shapes with 2 ½" (6.4 cm) round cookie cutter. Place on prepared baking sheets about 1" (2.5 cm) apart. Continue with remaining dough. Gather scraps together and roll.
Bake in preheated oven 10-12 minutes. Cool on wire cooling rack.
Filling: Spread bottoms of half the cookies with jam; top with remaining cookies.
Topping: Spread with thin layer of cookie icing and top each with cherry. Let stand until icing is dry.
Tip: Customize your own cookies by switching Vanilla for Club House® Caramel or French Vanilla Extract.
Tip: Add Cake Mate® Rainbow or Chocolate Décors to the cookies.