All You Need
- 1 1/2 lbs (750 g) small red new potatoes
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) Liquid Honey 375 g Bear Billy Bee Honey
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) cornstarch
- 1/2 tbsp (2 mL) water
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House dried dill weed chopped
- 1 bunch watercress, washed and chopped
In a large pot, boil whole potatoes in salted water until tender but firm. Drain and cool.
While potatoes are cooling, sauté bacon until crisp in large frying pan. Remove bacon and set aside. Add onion to bacon drippings; cooking until soft, about 3 minutes.
Stir in honey and vinegar; bring to a boil. Blend cornstarch with water; stir into honey mixture. Cook until mixture thickens. Remove from heat. Crumble bacon; stir bacon and dill into dressing.
Cut cooled potatoes in half, leaving skins on. In a large bowl, combine potatoes and watercress. Pour dressing over salad and toss gently. Serve immediately.