All You Need
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) Mustard Billy Bee Honey Mustard
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Billy Bee Liquid Honey
- juice from 2 limes
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) garlic in oil
- 1/2 lb (250 g) skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) black beans
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each thinly sliced red onion and red pepper
- cob of corn
- 2 medium romaine hearts, torn
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) pickled jalapeno
In blender container, add honey mustard, honey, lime juice, olive oil, jalapeno and garlic. Cover; blend until smooth.
Marinate chicken breasts in 1/3 of dressing for 30 minutes. Reserve remaining dressing for salad.
Grill, broil or pan fry chicken breasts until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C). Cut chicken into 1 in (2 cm) cubes. Discard leftover marinade.
Grill or broil corn for 6 minutes turning often. Remove kernels from cob
In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Toss to coat well.