All You Need
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Billy Bee Liquid Honey
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 tsp (10 mL) freshly grated lemon peel
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Ground Black Pepper.
- 1 1/4 cup (300 mL) water
- 1 cup (250 mL) dry couscous
- 2 cup (500 mL) shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (540 mL) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Salt
In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients; mix until blended. Set aside.
In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in couscous. Cover and let stand 5 minutes; fluff with fork. Remove to large bowl; let cool.
Stir in chicken, garbanzo beans, carrots, onion and parsley. Add dressing; toss to coat.