All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 3 pears, cored and cut into wedges
- salt and Club House Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Liquid Honey 500 g - Beehive Billy Bee Honey
- 6 cups (1 1/2 L) mixed salad greens
- recipe Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) ½-in (1 cm) diced old white cheddar
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) chopped roasted hazelnuts
Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
In a large skillet on medium-high heat, melt butter. Add pears. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Turn pears after a few minutes and continue cooking until golden brown.
Add honey and toss to coat. Remove from heat; set aside.
Combine salad greens with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette and divide evenly between 6 plates. Arrange pears, cheese and hazelnuts evenly amongst plates.