All You Need
- 400 g (14 oz) cooked shrimp, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Liquid Honey 375 g Bear Billy Bee Honey
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) flinely diced red pepper
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) cream cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) bread crumbs
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tsp (10 mL) tabasco sauce
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) Club House All Natural Rice Flour
- 2 cups (500 mL) panko bread crumbs
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) vegetable oil
Combine shrimp, honey, green onion, red pepper, cream cheese, bread crumbs, garlic powder, Old Bay Seasoning, Tabasco and 2 eggs in a large bowl. Mix well.
Place mixture in refrigerator for 30 minutes then form into 10 - 50 g (2 oz) cakes.
For the breading, set up 3 small bowls. In the first bowl, place the rice flour. In the second, whisk remaining 2 eggs. Add the panko bread crumbs to the third bowl. Coat each cake with rice flour, then with egg and then with panko bread crumbs.
Heat a skillet with vegetable oil over medium low heat. Place cakes in the hot skillet. Brown both sides of cakes (3 minutes per side).