Honey Spiked Turkey Sandwich Loaf
No need to head to the deli when you can whip up this flavour-packed turkey sandwich loaf at home! Slice thinly and stuff inside a sandwich with your favourite fillings.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Makes: 4 servings
All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) ground turkey
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) finely diced red onion
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) finely diced roasted peppers
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Ground Sage
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Garlic Powder
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) tomato paste
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) 375 g Bee Billy Bee Honey, divided
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Blend all ingredients together, reserving 2 tbsp (30 mL) of honey to brush on top of cooked loaf. Place meat mixture in a 9-in x 5-in (23 cm x 12 cm) loaf pan.
Place in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
Remove from oven and brush remaining honey on top of loaf. Refrigerate and slice thinly for sandwiches.