All You Need
- 4 thick cut bacon
- 5 tbsp (75 mL) Liquid Honey 500 g - Jar Billy Bee Honey, divided
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) crushed pecans
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) soft goat cheese
- 1/2 tbsp (7 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tomato, sliced into 4 slices
- 4 of bread, toasted
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Place bacon strips onto parchment-lined baking sheet and brush with 3 tbsp (45 mL) of honey. Sprinkle crushed pecans on top and bake until crisp.
In a small bowl, blend goat cheese, remaining honey and balsamic vinegar together until soft.
Assemble sandwiches on toasted bread by spreading each with goat cheese mixture, 2 slices of tomato and 2 slices of pecan bacon. Place remaining toasted bread slices on top to make a sandwich.