Honey Glazed Ham Steak
Serve your dinner guests some honey glazed ham. The sweet and delicate Billy Bee Honey, combined with sharp flavours of mustard and ginger are sure to win the approval of even the toughest critics.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Makes: 4 servings
All You Need
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Billy Bee Liquid Honey
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) water
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) Club House Ground Mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Ground Ginger (optional)
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Ground Cloves
- 1 fully cooked ham steak (about 1 lb / 500 g)
- Fresh sage leaves for garnish (optional)
On top rack of preheated oven broiler, broil ham steak on both sides until lightly browned and thoroughly heated. Or, pan-fry ham steak on both sides in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place ham on serving dish; keep warm.
In small bowl, combine honey, water and spices. In small saucepan, combine honey mixture and pan drippings. Bring to a boil. Simmer 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Brush sauce over ham; serve remaining sauce separately. Garnish with fresh sage leaves, if desired.